Voyager II Flight Attache for iPad
The Voyager II case is a new take on the popular Voyager Flight Attache. The Voyager II conveniently carries charts, sectionals and all flight necessities. The CoPilot feature easily organizes up to six sectionals and other essential gear. The main compartment can hold a single headset, Jepp chart binders and/or Air Charts while the kneeboard pocket is conveniently located to the back of the bag. Exterior material and handles are made from 1680D ballistic nylon and the interior lining is made from 480D nylon for durability and long life. The interior pocket can carry an iPad 1, 2 or 3, and fits most iPad cases. Metal snap hooks and D-rings attach the comfortable Air Lift shoulder strap. The entire bag is accented with leatherette.
- Dimensions: 17" X 11.5" X 5.5"
- Exterior material: 1680D Dual Strand ballistic nylon
- Interior lining: 100 strand 420D nylon
- Padded with 3/8" closed cell foam for added protection
- Separately padded pockets for iPad, eyewear, and PDA/E6B calculator
- Mesh pocket holds miscellaneous items
- External handheld radio padded pocket with Quick Release adjustable buckle
- CoPilot feature for organizing up to 6 TAC's, WAC's or Sectionals
- Capacity for 1 ANR headset and two 1î Jepp Chart binders
- Air Chart Compatible
- Padded, adjustable divider
- 4 AA or AAA battery elastics to keep batteries readily available and easy to reach
- 7 internal Pen / Mini Mag flashlight slots
- 5 external Pen / Mini Mag flashlight slots
- Key fob to keep keys close and easy to retrieve
- Protective wear pads on bottom to prevent wear
- Alloy metal dual action swivel hardware and D-rings
- Air Lift contouring padded shoulder strap
- Self-healing zippers
- Water resistant coating
We have so much confidence in our craftsmanship that we are offering a “NO QUESTIONS ASKED 1 YEAR WARRANTY.” If your Sky High Gear bag fails for any reason within 1 year of the date of purchase, simply ship your bag and dated proof of purchase attention Customer Service Department, and we will either repair or replace your bag, at our option. If after 1 year your bag fails due to workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace your bag at our option and ship the bag back to you. Please ship your bag to our Customer Service Department with your dated proof of purchase. This 5 year extended warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, neglect, or other damage considered not to be a defect of material or workmanship. Please note that the ship date must be on or BEFORE the anniversary date of your bag purchase. This warranty is limited to the value of the product itself. Sky High Gear, Inc. is only liable for the value of the replacement or repair cost of the bag at a Sky High Gear, Inc. authorized repair shop. Any repairs completed by a non-authorized shop will not be compensated. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!