Pocket CO Carbon Monoxide Detector
Pocket co model 300, the world's smallest renewable carbon monoxide detector. Designed by leading engineers in the air quality and gas detection industry, and built using cutting edge nanotechnology, pocket co is advanced enough for use by industry professionals but still incredibly simple to operate. Tiny enough to fit on a keychain, and weighing under 1 ounce, pocket co is an easy and affordable way to detect and monitor co at home, away, or on the job.
- Loud, 85db alarm and bright red light.
- Simple, one button operation.
- Easy to read digital display, showing concentration of co in parts-per-million (ppm).
- Reports dosimetry information, such as maximum exposure, and average exposure (twa) over a period of up to 8 hours.
- Small enough to fit on a keychain. Light enough to take anywhere!
- Lifetime sensor and replaceable battery, allowing for many years of use.
- Gas - Carbon monoxide (co)
- Range - 5-500 ppm co
- Resolution - 1 ppm
- Response time -<90 seconds to 90%
- Sensor type - Transducer technology t-series electrochemical.
- Sampling method - Diffusion
- Alarms - Optional first alarm at or above 50 ppm. Second alarm at or above 125 ppm. Third alarm at or above 400 ppm. Hourly warning when co above the 8-hour 25 ppm acgih twa. Temperature above 50oc / 122of: "hot" displayed temperature below 0oc / 32of: "cold" disp
- Operation modes - "12-hour" and "always on"
- Dosimetry - Calculates and records: maximum exposure (ppm), time of max. Exposure (minutes since turned on), total exposure in ppm-hours, 8-hour time weighted average (twa).
- Operational temperature range - 32-105 f, 0-40 c displayed; readings automatically compensa- SKU: KWJE001
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!