Jeppesen Instrument / Commercial Syllabus, 5th edition
Whether you are seeking an instrument rating, commercial pilot certificate, or both, the Instrument/Commercial Syllabus provides the framework for Part 141 and Part 61 ground and flight training. The syllabus emphasizes the building-block method of teaching—new material builds on what you have already mastered.
This syllabus is designed to be used with the GFD Instrument/Commercial textbook and/or the Instrument Rating and Commercial Pilot online courses as study references. A unique syllabus feature is an appendix with tables that depict how the objectives and tasks listed in the ground and flight training lessons correspond to the aeronautical knowledge and flight tasks required by Part 141, Part 61, and the FAA Instrument Rating and Commercial Pilot ─ Airplane Airman Certification Standards (ACS).
- Provides an FAA-accepted framework for Part 141 and Part 61 ground and flight training.
- Includes options to use a either a technically advanced airplane (TAA) or a complex airplane for 10 hours of the commercial training.
- Contains a variety of training options for the use of a flight simulator, flight training device (FTD), and/or aviation training device (ATD) in addition to the airplane for instrument training.
- Accepted by the Airman Training and Certification Branch of the FAA’s General Aviation and Commercial Division (AFS-800) to use in a certificated Part 141 training environment.
- Contains an appendix with tables which depict how the objectives and tasks listed in the ground and flight training lessons correspond to the aeronautical knowledge and flight tasks required by Part 141, Part 61, and the FAA Instrument Rating ACS and Commercial Pilot ACS.
- Enables instructors, students, and your local Flight Standards District Office (FSDO) to easily ensure that all requirements are met prior to the checkride.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!