Guardian Dual USB Power Supply
THE iFDR POWER 250 SERIES is a panel-mount dual USB-A charging port designed to provide reliable power in the cockpit for mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets. The iFDR Power provides 2.7 amps at 5 VDC ± 0.25 (10W) for each USB port. The power supply is designed to be small and unobtrusive, and is available in two different faceplate styles: a round faceplate that fits standard cigarette lighter socket panel cutouts, and a square faceplate for custom panel cuts. A key feature is the “smart charging” capability, which adjusts the amp output to what is needed by the unit being charged, thereby reducing the risk of overheating or overcharging. Other features include green LED backlit ports for use in night flying conditions, EMI shielding to eliminate interference in radios, and reverse polarity protection. The iFDR Power 250 series is FAA approved for installation in CFR Part 23 aircraft and Part 27/29 rotorcraft as “Non-Required Safety Enhancing Equipment” (NORSEE), requiring only a logbook entry as a minor alterations.
– Keeps USB charged devices powered including smartphones, tablets, GPS units, cameras, and more
– Round faceplate fits standard cigarette lighter panel cutouts
– Square faceplate used for custom panel cuts
– Green LED backlit ports for easier use in night flying conditions
– FAA Approved for installation in CFR Part 23 aircraft and Part 27/29 rotorcraft as “Non-Required SafetyEnhancing Equipment” (NORSEE), requiring only a logbook entry as a minor alteration
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!