Gleim Private Pilot Syllabus, 7th Edition
The Gleim Private Pilot Syllabus is a step-by-step lesson plan for your private pilot training. This book presents a complete ground and flight training course of study designed to expedite completion of your private pilot certificate.
Ground and flight lessons direct you to specific references to read in the Gleim Private Pilot FAA Knowledge Test, Pilot Handbook, Private Pilot Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep, and/or FAR/AIM books. This cross-referencing allows you to review the material beforehand and be thoroughly prepared for each lesson.
- Save time and money by studying the specific pages/chapters appropriate to your lesson before each flight
- Ensure thorough understanding with stage and end-of-course knowledge tests
- Format complies with 14 CFR Part 61 and Part 141, making it perfect for both independent CFIs and flight schools
Table of Contents
- Airplane(s) Worksheet
- Local Airport(s) Worksheet
- Private Pilot Syllabus Ground and Flight Lesson Sequence and Times
- Private Pilot Ground Training Syllabus Airplane Single-Engine Land
- Private Pilot Flight Training Syllabus Airplane Single-Engine Land
- Presolo Knowledge Test
- Stage One Knowledge Test
- Stage Two Knowledge Test
- End-of-Course Knowledge Test
- Introductory Flight Log Sheet
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!