Gleim Instrument Pilot Syllabus, 7th Edition
The Gleim Instrument Pilot Syllabus is a step-by-step lesson plan for your instrument rating training. This book presents a complete ground and flight training course of study designed to expedite completion of your instrument rating.
Ground and flight lessons direct you to specific references to read in the Gleim Instrument Pilot Knowledge Test, FAR/AIM Aviation Weather and Weather Services, and/or Instrument Pilot Flight Maneuvers books. This cross-referencing allows you to review the material beforehand and be prepared for each lesson.
- Save time and money by studying the specific pages/chapters appropriate to your lesson before each flight
- Ensure thorough understanding with stage and end-of-course knowledge tests
- Format complies with 14 CFR Part 61 and Part 141, making it perfect for both independent CFIs and flight schools
Table of Contents
- Airplane Worksheet
- Local Airport(s) Worksheet
- Instrument Rating Syllabus Lesson Sequence and Times
- Instrument Rating Ground Training Syllabus Airplane Single-Engine Land
- Instrument Rating Flight Training Syllabus Airplane Single-Engine Land
- Appendix A: Knowledge Tests and Figures
- Stage One Knowledge Test
- Stage Two Knowledge Test
- Stage Three Knowledge Test
- End-of-Course Knowledge Test
- Figures for Knowledge Tests
- Appendix B: Use of a Flight Simulation Training Device or an Aviation Training Device
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!