Flight Outfitters Seaplane Duffle Bag
These rugged, water-resistant duffel bags are made for remote fishing trips, cross-country flights in old taildraggers, and any other adventures you can dream up. The huge center compartment can haul almost anything, from clothes to hunting gear, and features a padded bottom layer for protection. Best of all, the Seaplane Duffel remains flexible enough to stuff into cramped luggage compartments. You can even roll it up and pack it away in another bag when not in use. It’s your go-anywhere, do-anything bag—whether you’re flying or not.
- Ripstop fabric with TPU layer shakes off water and is easy to clean.
- Large, U-shaped zipper provides easy access to the spacious main compartment.
- Storm flap over the main zipper prevents water from entering.
- Extended carrying handles can slide over your shoulder to transform into a backpack.
- Easy-grab side handles make airplane loading fast and easy.
- Front zipper pocket keeps smaller items separated but quickly accessible.
- Two mesh, zippered pockets in the top flap hold delicate items.
- Webbing loops are perfect for attaching a carabiner or securing the duffel in flight (maybe even to the float of a seaplane!)
- 40L duffel measures approximately 9” h x 12” d x 24” l.
- 60L duffel measures approximately 11” h X 16” d X 27” l.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!