David Clark H20-10S Headset
DCH20-10S David Clark H20-10S Headset
In 1975 David Clark Company introduced the first headset specifically designed to provide hearing protection for pilots while also providing clear, isolated reception and crisp transmission at normal voice levels in a noisy aircraft.
Pilots have trusted the green domes of David Clark Company headsets for over 25 years. Their high-performance products are now equipped with several new features to enhance pilot comfort: super-soft, double-foam headpads, comfort-gel, 'undercut' ear seals, and a smaller, lighter battery pack with auto sutoff for ENC models. Find out for yourself why quality-conscious pilots will accept nothing less than the #1 Headset in Aviation.
Same as H20-10 except this version is for use with stereo-featured intercom and cabin entertainment systems:
- Made from Advanced Composite Materials
- Exclusive Custom Comfort System:
- Extremely lightweight
- Patented headpad suspension that touches your head like a soft pillow
- Special headband design cradles your head just enough to block the noise
- Contoured gel ear seals mold softly to your head
- No exposed overhead cord
- Exclusive M7-A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Molded cords made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
(This headset does not qualify for free shipping)
David Clark headsets carry a five-year warranty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!