David Clark H10-60C Headset
- 15% more noise attenuation in the lower frequencies than our other David Clark models, the H10-13.4 or H20-10.
- Unique two-way headset pressure adjustment, featuring a bendable headband and adjustable stirrup screws that let you control exactly how much pressure the earcups place against your head.
- Exclusive, patented combination metal/flex microphone boom ensures proper microphone placement (at the corner of your mouth and nearly touching your lips), every time. It also locks in place so you don't have to re-adjust every time you put on the headset.
- Exclusive M7-A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available.
- Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB.
- Dual volume control lets you adjust the level for each ear.
- Super-soft, foam filled pillow headpad provides for greater comfort.
- Soft "undercut" comfort gel ear seals provide excellent comfort and flow around eyeglass frames.
- Detachable cord plug: change cords when your needs change. Ships with dual-plug general aviation-style coilÂ cord (5').
- 5-year Guarantee.
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a.
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards.
(This headset does not qualify for free shipping)
David Clark headsets carry a five-year warranty.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!