David Clark H10-36 Headset
DCH10-36 David Clark H10-36 Headset
This is the helicopter version with a 6 ' coiled cord and single plug.
The David Clark Company introduced the first headset specifically designed to provide hearing protection for pilots while also providing clear, isolated reception and crisp transmission at normal voice levels in a noisy aircraft.
The David Clark H10-36 passive headset offers the "Best Value" of the David Clark headsets. Economical, yet it has all the standard features of DC's other models, plus the exclusive M-1/DC, the best Amplified Dynamic microphone on the market.
- M-1/DC microphone, the best Amplified Dynamic microphone on the market.
- Yields an overall Noise Reduction Rating of 24dB, with 31.8dB of attenuation at the fatiguing 1000Hz level and 41.8 at the 4000Hz level.
- Hinged wire boom for perfect mic placement.
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards.
- Soft Foam/Air-Flow pillow headpad.
- "Undercut" comfort gel ear seals.
- 5-year Guarantee.
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a.
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards.
- Coiled 6 ' cord with single plug
(This headset does not qualify for free shipping)
Aviation Headset Specifications
|Earphone Type:||Dynamic||Noise-Canceling Mic:||M-1/DCAmplified Dynamic|
|Earphone Impedance:||150 ohms(300 each; wired in parallel)||Mic Impedance:||150 ohms +/- 20%|
|Earphone Sensitivity:||90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz||Mic Sensitivity:||400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input|
|Earphone Frequency Response:||200-5,500 Hz||Mic Freq Response:||300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214|
|Earphone Plug:||PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)||Mic Plug:||PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)|
|Boom Type:||Hinged Wire||Cord:||5 ft.Straight|
|Headpad/Hardware:||Super-Soft Headpad||Weight/Headset Only:||20 oz.|
David Clark headsets carry a five-year warranty.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!