BOSE A20 Aviation Headset without Bluetooth Technology
Bose® A20® Aviation Headset
The best noise canceling headset ever from the company that first introduced the concept.
The Bose® A20® Aviation Headset provides acclaimed noise reduction and a comfortable fit. It also provides clear audio, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. No other headset offers this advanced combination of features and benefits.
The Benefits of Buying a Bose® Headset:
- Acclaimed noise reduction for pilots. Average of 30% greater noise reduction than conventional noise reducing
- Comfortable, stable fit. More room for the ears and 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing
- Clear audio.
- Auxiliary audio input.
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 45 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Flexible power circuitry senses the power source and switches seamlessly from battery to aircraft power.
- Distinct left and right earcups with swappable cable for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards. (Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139)
- All this, and the headset weighs just 12 ounces.
Not Pictured: Battery Powered, 5-ohm dynamic microphone, straight cord, u-174 plug
Free Ground Shipping in Continental United States!
Bose warranty is five years from the date of purchase, covering defects in materials and workmanship with parts, labor and one-way return shipping from Bose, all provided at no charge to the customer. Bose maintains a dedicated FAA Certified Repair Station to support all versions of Bose Headsets.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!