Bose® A20® Aviation Headset
The best noise canceling headset ever from the company that first introduced the concept.
The Bose® A20® Aviation Headset provides acclaimed noise reduction and a comfortable fit. It also provides clear audio,
Bluetooth® communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. No other headset offers this advanced
combination of features and benefits.
The Benefits of Buying a Bose® Headset:
- Acclaimed noise reduction for pilots. Average of 30% greater noise reduction than conventional noise reducing
- Comfortable, stable fit. More room for the ears and 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing
- Clear audio.
- Bluetooth® Audio and com interface.
- Customizable audio prioritation control
- Simple intuitive headset operation
- Coil cord down-cable available
- Auxiliary audio input.
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 45 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Flexible power circuitry senses the power source and switches seamlessly from battery to aircraft power.
- Distinct left and right earcups with swappable cable for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards. (Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139)
- All this, and the headset weighs just 12 ounces.
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions.
Free Ground Shipping in Continental United States!
Bose warranty is five years from the date of purchase, covering defects in materials and workmanship with parts, labor and one-way return shipping from Bose, all provided at no charge to the customer. Bose maintains a dedicated FAA Certified Repair Station to support all versions of Bose Headsets
Find Similar Products by Tag
Best headset I ever owned
Posted by Mike R on 19th Feb 2013
After having the Bose X10 for several years, I decided to upgrade to the A20. It was hard to believe they could make it any better, but they did. Great headset
Customers also viewed