ASA The Pilot's Manual Private Pilot Syllabus: 6th Edition
This syllabus offers the most integrated and comprehensive flight and ground training program available along with many features:
- Based on The Pilot's Manual Series. Schools, instructors, or students can choose to supplement the program with other texts, videos, etc. This allows freedom to teach or learn the material in the most effective way - on an individual basis.
- All Part 141 requirements have been met in a logical and user-friendly manner.
- Flight lessons are presented side-by-side with their coordinating ground lessons. This integrated approach provides the most efficient path to completion, and is easier to follow than separate ground and flight training programs.
- Flexible enough to be effective for all programs.
- Includes "Optional Reviews" in each stage--- allowing the student to review material when necessary, yet still follow the syllabus and maintain progress.
- Includes an Appendix providing Basic ATD integration with your existing instructional methods.
- Includes instructor endorsements, all stage exams needed for the program, Airman Certificate Rating Application, and checkride checklist.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!