ASA Aviation Mechanic Handbook-ASA-MHB-7
Dale Crane's handbook for mechanics has been considered "The Aviation Standard" for many years.
A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots, this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and government publications into a handy, toolbox-size guide. Includes information critical to maintaining an aircraft. Your single source for:
- applicable mathematics, conversions, and formulas
- aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
- material/tool identifications
- hardware sizes/equivalents
- metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques
- composite materials
- aircraft batteries
- inspections, corrosion detection/control
- aircraft tire and spark plug information
- the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams... and much more.
The Seventh Edition contains information on aircraft batteries and the latest industry practices. Softcover, indexed, black and white with some color illustrations, 4-7/8" x 7-1/8", 392 pages. Stay-flat flexible spiral binding is easy on all surfaces, and allows for easy on-the-job reference.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!