ASA 2022 FAR|AMT Federal Aviation Regulations for AMTs
|Expected release date is 31st Aug 2021|
The most comprehensive book of rules for aviation mechanics, maintenance operations, and repair shops.
- Title 14 Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1G
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly identified
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service for regulation and procedural changes.
- Comprehensive FAR index
- Tabs printed in page margins for quick reference
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2022 Series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.
book ISBN: 9781644251034
eBundle ISBN: 9781644251041
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!