ASA 2019 FAR/AIM
The ASA 2019 FAR/AIM contains the complete, up-to-date information that pilots need to know regarding the Federal Regulations and Aeronautical Information Manual. It contains information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) necessary for General Aviation, Sport Pilots, Flight Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS/Drone) operators as well as the Aeronautical Information Manual. The eBundle Version of the book contains a download code to download the book onto your device for convent access.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68 (NEW Requirements for Operating Certain Small Aircraft Without a Medical Certificate), 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and Aeronautical Information Manual, Pilot/Controller Glossary, NASA Aviation Safety Reporting System Form.
- Free Updates available online and via email subscription service for instant access to regulation and procedural changes.
- Changes since last edition clearly marked
- Includes 14 CFR and 49 Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, Drone Operators, and Instructors
- Pilot's Bill of Rights
- Comprehensive FAR/AIM index
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Tabs included for quick reference
- Unabridged text of AIM including full-color graphics
Book Code: ASA-19-FRAM-BK
eBundle Code: ASA-19-FR-AM-2X
eBundle ISBN: 978-1-61954-689-9
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!