Artex ELT 1000 406 MHz
8202 and 8203 Airtex ELT 1000 406 MHz ELT
8202 includes: ELT 1000 Base Pack, installation hardware, audio buzzer and mounting tray
8203 includes: ELT 1000 Base Pack, whip antenna (110-773), remote switch (8304), installation kit, audio buzzer and connectors.
- Automatic Fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Single Antenna for both 121.5 and 406 MHz
- Enhanced positional accuracy with built in GPS interface (aircraft power not required)
- Encoded digital message broadcast aircraft registration, owner/emergency contacts.
- Worldwide coverage with fees
- 6 year elt battery (if you use it, Airtex will replace it free of charge)
- FAA TSO approved.
Warranty Length: 30 months from date of installation of the Goods on Buyer's solution' 24 months from the date of dispatch of Goods by the Supplier
Warranty coverage is effectively extended from previous warranties offered on Artex products. To qualify for warranty coverage, a customer must do one of two things.
1) Provide the original packing list from Artex and/or Ulfsberg Electronics with a shipping date on it. The warranty period expires 24 months from the date shipped on the packing list.
2) Provide proof of installation date (Logbook entry, signed copy of the FAA form 337 the ELT was installled under, or other documentation stating such).
If the customer is unable to provide either methods of documentation, the warranty will apply for 24 months from date of manufacture listed on the ELT product label, with a 6 month instalation grace period - effectively 30 months.
For any inquiries regarding warranties, feel free to contact Artex products technical support at: email@example.com or by phone at USA 928-756-1615.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!