RA950 Rugged Air Active Noise Reduction Headset
RA950ANR. The Rugged Air RA950-ANR aviation headset with Active Noise Reduction, Clear Hear performance audio speakers, dual volume control stereo, and easy access 9v battery pack with mono/stereo switch.
FREE SHIPPING ! (lower 48 states)
The ultimate in comfort and features withANR (Active Noise Reduction) for the clearest audio performance available. Superior Clear Hear speakers and ANR audio technology blocks out background noise while comfort gel ear seals provide all-day comfort for a perfect audio and flying experience. Built strictly following the FAA TSO standards!
Clear Hear performance audio speakers, dual volume control, stereo audio, and easy access 9v battery pack with mono/stereo switch. Also features a fully adjustable spring steel headband and Deep Pocket ear canals. Never miss ATC! Always be heard with the all new designed EM58 noise cancelling microphone and wind block foam mic muff. Additional features include full-flex boom mic, comfort top head pad, quick change AA battery compartment, and Total Shield cabling.
- 39.5 dB ANR (Active Noise Reduction) @ 3000 Hz
- 24dB NRR Passive Noise Attenuation
- Dual volume stereo with mono/stereo switch
- Small AA battery box with belt clip
- Comfortable gel ear seals
- Clear Hear performance audio speakers
- Deep Pocket ear canals
- Wind block foam mic muff
- Fully adjustable spring steel headband
- PJ-055 (.25”) earphone plug
- PJ-068 (.206”) microphone plug
- 2 year factory warranty
- Headset weight: 19 oz
- Headphone Type: Dynamic (F30)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 95+/-5 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1 mW input per earcup side) full volume on ear simulator.
Active Noise Attenuation:?
- Dynamic 42 ohms - Rate Input: 30mW - Max Input:1000mW
- Speed Sound: Dynamic 300 ohms
- Rate Input: 30mW Max Input:1000mW
Microphone and Amplifier:
- Element Type: Noise -cancelling electret
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 5 kHz Operating Voltage (supplied by aircraft): 8-32 Volts DC
- Matching Impedance: 150-1000 ohms Sensitivity: -33+/-4 dB (ref: 0dB SPL=20.0uPa at 1 kHz with 10 Vdc 150 ohms AC load)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Cordage: Straight cord from headset to molded plug, 150CM
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 ( 0.25"F6.3 phone plug)
- Microphone Plug:PJ-068( .206"F5.2 phone plug)
- Weighs: 600g
- Attenuation Frequency Band 20Hz~20Khz
- Main Attenuation Frequency Band 20Hz~600kHz
- Attenuation Capability 18~21dB
- Power Consumption 30 mW
- Headset size range Height: 10 to 14 cm
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed