Gleim Commercial Pilot Practical Test Standards and Oral Exam Guide
Commercial PTS & Oral Exam Guide
Irvin N. Gleim, Garrett W. Gleim
All aspiring Commercial Pilots should have a copy of the Practical Test Standards and an Oral Exam Guide to prepare for the assortment of oral exam questions they may face during their practical test. Unlike most publishers, Gleim combines the Practical Test Standards (PTS) and the Oral Exam Guide into one convenient, easy-to-use book, the Commercial Pilot PTS and Oral Exam Guide.
The PTS portion is a direct reprint of the most current version of the FAA Commercial Pilot Practical Test Standards at the time of print (minus references to seaplanes).
The Oral Exam Guide contains over 1,000 questions and is easily navigated via the detailed Table of Contents and the comprehensive index. The depth and breadth of these questions will give you a significant advantage as you prepare for your test.
- Combines PTS and Oral Exam Guide into one easy-to-use book
- Oral Exam Guide contains over 1,000 questions
- Oral Exam Guide's Table of Contents cross-references each question to the appropriate PTS Area of Operation to make studying more efficient
- Darkened edges of all pages in PTS differentiate sections at one glance
- Includes an Aircraft Information Sheet to tailor your book to the aircraft you will use during the Practical Test
The Gleim Commercial Pilot PTS and Oral Exam Guide is a thoroughly researched tool that supports the entire Gleim system of oral and practical test preparation. You can count on Gleim to help you achieve your aviation dreams.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!