ASA 2018 AMT Powerplant Test Guide
Use Fast Track 2018 General Test Guide for the AMP Aviation Mechanic - Powerplant Knowledge Exam.
Includes 5 FREE practice tests with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
What is required to become a skilled and effective airframe and powerplant (A&P) aviation mechanic? Although some individuals possess more knowledge and skills than others, no one is a natural-born aviation mechanic. Competent aviation mechanics become so through study, training, and experience.
This knowledge test guide will answer most of your questions about taking an aviation mechanic general knowledge test by covering the following areas: knowledge test eligibility requirements; knowledge areas on the tests; descriptions of the tests; process for taking a knowledge test; use of test aids and materials; cheating or other unauthorized conduct; validity of Airman Test Reports; and retesting procedures.
Includes representative questions and answer stems, with answers, explanations, FAA figures and references for the General section of the FAA exams required for A&P certification. Based on the Fast-Track Test Guides originally written by Dale Crane, the book also includes a helpful guide to the Practical and Oral Tests.
Test Guide Features:
- All FAA test figures are included near the questions they apply to
- Free updates (online or email update service) keep you current with changes made to the tests
- Answers and references are noted at the bottom of each page to accelerate learning and encourage retention.
- 5 FREE practice tests with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
- Bonus Oral and Practical Study Guide included
- Test-taking tips and instructions for taking your official FAA Knowledge Exam
- Based on the original Fast-Track series by Dale Crane
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!